Monday, September 17, 2007

Last Week

My daughter's last week at home. Then she goes to YWAM.

It's the end of an era. Bittersweet. Melancholy.
Necessary to her personal growth, at this juncture. Exciting, in a way.

I can tell you this:
My husband absolutely delights in her, so I'm concerned about how he'll take this.

She helps keep me the house straight after hurricane younger brother hits (1 year younger). Now I'll have to, clean up a lot more, get after him a lot more!

Our family time will feel completely different.
Erma Bombeck once said that to be a mother meant having your heart walk around outside of you for the rest of your life.
Boy, did she nail that one. Looks like my heart is going on a world tour. God bless and protect her.
God bless our last week of this precious era. In Jesus' name.

No comments: