Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Can't Wait For the Time Change!

This will be a short post, because I am exhausted. I have no choice but to just stop.

Even painting sounds exhausting today.

I'm pretty sure I should drink fluids, even though I don't feel thirsty. This morning's cup of coffee didn't do it's job. Thank God I'm caught up with laundry and that there will be dinner at church tonight for Reformation Day.

Don't know how this happened, but I know I'm in good company. A good number of people I know haven't been able to fall asleep at a decent hour. Unless I'm confused, I think this time change should help. I think it means that if I can't get to sleep by 1 a.m. , it will be 12 midnight, instead. I think it also means that I can sleep in until 8:30 and wake up and have the clock say it's really 7:30.

That's why I can't wait. I'm out of sync.

YAWN! (excuse me)

Now, if the clock moves in the other direction, my internal clock is in big trouble. But, I know I'm right about the direction because I was taught, "Fall back, Spring forward."

Right now, though, I think I'll 'fall back' and see if a little more sleep will help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I don’t like the time change!



Here is my email since you asked for it:
lebron@cusd3.com