Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blissfully Away From it All

I am so very grateful to a very dear woman in my life who opened her home to us at a time where we have a lot of things we need to sort out. I am now away from it all and so we're hoping to think straighter than we could at home.
I haven't seen my friend in 30 years, and have God and Facebook to thank for this reunion. She may never know the vast impact she's had in my life, but she's someone I love and admire and whom I'm elated to introduce to Michael and vice-versa. I know I wouldn't be who I am today had it not been for the love, guidance and mentoring she provided thirty years ago. I learn just by watching her now. Michael sees how wonderful she is, too.
Those of you who may be reading. Please pray that we have wisdom while we make some huge decisions in this crossroads we find ourselves in. And Thanks.

No comments: