Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 79, Painting a Day.

I'm resuming my daily work with a twist this time. I'm working a little bigger, but not pressuring myself to complete the work in one day... At least for a few weeks. I will be doing several sittings per painting and posting work in progress. You might find the process interesting. I don't wish to rush art. An artistic pace is important, too. I do commit to working daily, just not having to complete the work in one day.
Thanks for walking with me on this journey.

2 comments:

yarska said...

Yay, you're back! This sounds neat. Bigger art is always very neat. It'll be a little easier maybe doing it in a few days, instead of one.

I should draw some more.

Cafeglover said...

Hi Yarska, It's good to be back and to hear from you. I especially don't like rushing a painting. So I'm glad to know there is no rush just yet. It will be more fun. I'll be checking your blog soon!